Ice Gripster® Two-Layer PVC-Coated Low Temperature Gloves
These gloves provide insulation against the cold with a brushed synthetic terry cloth interior and foam two-layer PVC coating. The three-quarter coating provides additional protection for the back of the hand when compared to a palm-coated glove.
Great for the following industries:
- Freezer Applications
- Tasks in Low Temperatures
Each pair is individually hang-tagged for retail sale.
- 2 layer shell – 13-gauge nylon shell over 7-gauge soft brushed acrylic terry cloth shell
- Foam PVC three-quarter coating enhances grip and stays flexible in low temperatures
- Seamless brushed interior for additional warmth
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- EN 388 Levels: 3242X
- EN 511 Levels: 02X