Seamless Knit Nylon Glove with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip on Palm & Fingers. Designed for general purpose handling in oily and dirty conditions.
- Nitrile MicroFoam coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Seamless one-piece nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone free
- Surface of the glove designed to “channel” oil away to give a better grip
- Light coating gives improved flexibility and dexterity
- Minimal strikethrough reduces irritation and increases comfort levels
- Designed to produce minimal lint and dust
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- This style is also available tri-folded and shrink-wrapped for carefree dispensing through vending machines (34-800V)
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings.