Seamless Knit Nylon Glove with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip on Palm & Fingers. Designed for general purpose handling in oily and dirty conditions.
- Nitrile MicroFoam coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Seamless one-piece nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone free
- Surface of the glove designed to “channel” oil away to give a better grip
- Light coating gives improved flexibility and dexterity
- Minimal strikethrough reduces irritation and increases comfort levels
- Designed to produce minimal lint and dust
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- This style is also available tri-folded and shrink-wrapped for carefree dispensing through vending machines (34-800V)
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings.
Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.