Seamless Knit Nylon / Elastane Glove with Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm & Fingers – Touchscreen Compatible
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- 100% Silicone free
- 360° Breathability – Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 25% Thinner – Than most foam nitrile gloves on the market while offering twice the mechanical performance
- Form, Fit and Feel – Mimics the “hand at rest”, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology – Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration – From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip – The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
- New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9.
- Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings.