Retractable Lifeline – Galvanized w/All Steel Housing
MSE Corporation engineers and manufactures complete line of self-retracting lifeline to meet your fall protection needs. MSE Retractable Lifelines are durable, lightweight and easy to use making them ideal for overhead installation in construction or other related applications.
- Outfitted with high-impact stamped steel or casted aluminum housing
- Stainless steel, bronze and aluminum internal components extend unit’s life and reduce replacement costs
- Equipped with sealed ball bearing for smooth cable extension and retraction
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Centrifugal breaking mechanism limits a free fall to less then 24 inches
- Visual stress indicator warns the user that the unit has been involved in a fall
- Lifeline vary in sizes from 6 ft. to 100ft. in length
- Available with: galvanized or stainless steel cable, high strength technora rope, polyester webbing
Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI, CE requirements.
Manufactured by: Mechanical Safety Equipment